Entertainment & Interest
- Wild West San Antonio (21025 Encino Commons Blvd (210) 496-9453) – Get your dance at drink on at this country-western hotspot. Wild West has multiple bars, a racetrack-style dance floor, TVs, billiards & a DJ.
- Main Event Entertainment (1911 North Loop 1604 East (210) 305-5999) – Have a family night this week. Get entertained by fun food, video games, prizes, and drinks for all ages.
- San Antonio Shrine Auditorium (901 N Loop 1604 W (210) 496-6334) – Conveniently located on San Antonio’s Far North Side on Loop 1604 between Stone Oak Parkway and Blanco Road, this event venue offers an elegant, flexible space for all occasions.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Stone Oak (22806 U.S. 281 (210) 677-8500)- Enjoy classic and recent movies, featured cocktails, and a unique menu at this stylish theater chain.
- Stone Oak Park (21815 Andrews Garden, San Antonio, TX) – Take advantage of gorgeous walking trails, fitness equipment, playground, and picnic pavilion.
- Panther Springs Dog Park (1032 Pinon Blvd, San Antonio, TX) – Features areas for big and small dogs to run and meet other fur friends. Enjoy this dog park from sunrise to sunset, seven days a week.
- Smokey Mo’s BBQ (20210 Stone Oak Pkwy #306 (210) 481-3835)- Local no-frills chain serving barbecued meats & sides. We are counter-served serving, so bring your appetite.
- Bar Louie (22610 U.S. Highway 281 N #105 (210) 819-6500)- American fare, martinis & microbrews are on-hand at this chain. Sop in for our happy-hour deals.
- Lupe Tortilla Stone Ridge (21103 US Hwy 281 North (210) 446-5111) – Regional Tex-Mex chain boasting homemade tortillas, traditional Tex-Mex dishes, and a variety of margaritas.
- The Green Lantern (20626 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 101 (210) 497-3722)- Classic speakeasy-style bar that serves classic and contemporary cocktails in a laid-back, underground setting.
- MOD Pizza (22026 US-281 #105 (210) 318-3338)- Build your own pizza or order a specialty pizza at this counter-serve chain with industrial-chic decor.
- Village at Stone Oak (22610 U.S. 281 (210) 481-5688) – Get what you need at an open-air shopping village that provides an upscale shopping experience like no other. From a wide variety of stores and restaurants to choose from, there is always something available to fit your tastes.
- Vineyard Shopping Center (1207 N Loop 1604 W (210) 408-7200) – Restaurants, clothing stores, and an exclusive workout center are available at this upscale shopping experience. (thevineyardshoppingcenter.com)
- Hannah’s Custom Boutique (20935 U.S. 281, #105 (210) 495-2121) – Local shop offering upholstery, alterations, window treatments, and other fabric-related services.
- Gymboree (22710 U.S. 281 (210) 481-5544) – Offering hands-on children’s exhibits, sports activities, and more, this location is the perfect spot for your child’s next birthday party.
- Half Price Books (20821 U.S. Hwy 281 N. (210) 545-3836) – Family-owned chain that buys & sells secondhand books as well as movies & music in various formats. The chain also features a small cafe and pop culture gifts for sale.
- Crazy 8 (22602 U.S. 281 (210) 497-4338) – Children’s apparel chain offering sleepwear, shoes & accessories, plus school uniforms.
- Canyon Ridge Elementary School (20522 Stone Oak Pkwy (210) 407-1600) – Canyon Ridge Elementary School is a highly rated, public school located in San Antonio, TX. It has 685 students in grades PK, K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. Students here perform above average on state tests, are making above average year-over-year academic improvement, and this school has above average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- Tejeda Middle School (2909 Evans Rd (210) 482-2260) – Tejeda Middle School is a highly rated, public school located in San Antonio, TX. It has 1,133 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. Students here perform above average on state tests, are making above average year-over-year academic improvement, and this school has above average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- Johnson High School (23203 Bulverde Rd (210) 356-0400) – Johnson High School is an elite, public school located in San Antonio, TX. It has 2,999 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Students here perform above average on state tests, have above average college readiness measures, are making about average year-over-year academic improvement, take more advanced courses per student than the state average.
- LA Fitness (1339 North Loop 1604 W (210) 254-1597)–Take advantage of this 24-hour gym that both novice and longtime gym users can enjoy.
- Gold’s Gym (21044 US Highway 281 N (210) 490-8777) – Have all of the tools for a body transformation within reach. Take advantage of state-of-the-art amenities and a variety of classes tailored to your fitness needs
- Whole Foods Market (18403 Blanco Rd (210) 408-3110) –Upscale grocery chain with natural & organic items, housewares & other products. Offers prepared foods for on-the-go customers.
- Chase Bank (815 Evans Rd (210) 402-1235) – Branch location with everything needed for your banking necessities. This location has tellers available, drive-up services, multilingual ATM’s, and safe deposit boxes.
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital (1139 E Sonterra Blvd (210) 638-2000) – Facility equipped with some of the best technology and doctors in the nation. We combine high-tech with advanced medical procedures delivered with exceptional, compassionate patient care.
- North Central Baptist Hospital (520 Madison Oak Dr (210) 297-4000) – Hospital with ER Department, pediatric care, labor and delivery services and breast cancer center.